Thursday, April 7, 2016

Match Day! (Belated...)

Match Day. Two words that strike both extreme anxiety and excitement in the heart of any graduating medical student in Canada. After months of labouring over application forms and sweating at interviews, it’s the day that you find out what residency program you have been matched to.

This year, it was March 2nd and my friend Nissi, decided to congratulate all her friends who matched with this creative and cute little gift:




My match day was a long time ago but she decided to make me one too to thank me for giving her all the cardstock that she used for this project. (I saw it on sale at Michaels and just couldn’t resist!) Her calligraphy is beautiful and whenever I see her work, I want to take up lettering. Maybe one day, I will actually follow through…

No comments:

Post a Comment