Thursday, October 12, 2017

Bear-y Cute Cards



I was cleaning up my basement the other day when I stumbled upon an old sheet of adorable bear stickers. The glue had lost most of its stickiness but the colours were not faded and the images were still incredibly cute. I decided to whip together this quick set of baby cards.

I used the pre-cut cards from Card Smith as a base. Each one had their own envelope which made for a nice set. 

I love the ombre you get from paint chips! I picked colours which match my patterned card.

I cut out squares/rectangles with a utility knife.

I played around with a few different arrangements but I liked this one best.

I mounted each square on a small piece of craft foam to achieve a 3D effect.
The final product was simple, clean and adorable!
I'm all ready for my next 3 baby showers!


No comments:

Post a Comment