Thursday, September 5, 2013

Teeny Tiny Turtle

After a summer hiatus due to sheer busyness of life/laziness of person, I am back! I have crafts gracing my shelves but unfortunately, I simply haven’t had the time to photograph them and write posts.

This little guy has been patiently waiting for his time to sparkle. I made him on a sunny Saturday afternoon sitting on my living room carpet. He is so cute that I plan to make a little army of turtles in a rainbow of colours.  (Then I will use them to take over the world! *evil laughter* = P)

Look to the right... (his right ; ) )

Look to the left... (his left)

Hello!



Dimensions: 3 x 2 x1.5 cm
Materials: 4mm white glass bicone beads, 4mm light green glass bicone beads, 4mm black glass rounded beads, fishing line
Tools: Fingers – that’s all you need!
Time to make: ~ 2 hour


No comments:

Post a Comment