Saturday, December 21, 2013

Beaded Birthday Presents

It's almost Christmas! ("Deck the halls with boughs of holly... Fa la la la la la la la la!") Time has flown and I can not believe that I have not updated since September. 

This little critter dates back to a few years ago and was a present to a friend of mine for her birthday. She was generous enough to let me photograph him to feature in my blog. One of my early works. Cute, eh?

Front

Back

Left
Right

I always have the hardest time thinking of what to get as gifts for other people. My fall back a lot of the time is to make something. Hmm…maybe I should take up knitting…

Materials: 6 mm blue, white, & pink bicone acrylic beads, 6 mm black round acrylic beads, 0.55 mm clear fishing line, light blue seed beads,
Tools: scissors, ruler,  
Time to Make: To long ago to remember…



No comments:

Post a Comment