Thursday, April 16, 2015

Gotta Catch 'Em All!



I wanna be the very best like no one ever was. 
To catch them is my real test,
To train them is my cause.
I will travel across the land, 
Searching far and wide.
Each Pokemon to understand
The power that's inside!


There is just something about this song that always makes me smile and want to sing along (and if I'm at home, I do :P ) The Pokemon TV show was part of my childhood and at one time, I knew all 150 pokemon. Of course now, there are a lot more than that and I have stopped following this series but it continues to be a part of all my younger cousins' childhoods. 

While surfing the internet looking for interesting patterned origami star paper, I came across these two designs: one from RosyAutumn on Deviantart, and the other I found through Google Images







Gotta Catch 'Em All! Pokemon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment