Thursday, March 21, 2013

Beaded Bunny




Dimensions: 16 x 5 x 4 cm
Materials: 6 mm yellow acrylic beads, 6 mm pink acrylic beads, 6 mm black round acrylic bead, 0.55 mm clear fishing line, black seed beads
Tools:  Just my hands!
Time to Make: Hmm…don’t remember…

Compared to the seal, this bunny was a lot more complex to make. I have to admit, I’m not too crazy about stringing together arms and legs. They are by far the most difficult parts. Round things, like the body and head, are so much easier. This is the only completed beaded bunny figure that I have made. It was my third attempt. Previously, I had made two bunny heads for birthday presents but had run out of time to make the bodies (It’s never a good idea to start on a birthday present the night before). A little bit macabre for a present now that I think of it…just heads in boxes. : D

(Update 07/04/2015 - this post is now linked to: Gluesticks Friday Finds Link Party

No comments:

Post a Comment