Thursday, April 18, 2013

Because Every 3D Origami Collection Needs a Swan

I have just returned from Hong Kong after visiting my family there. I did not bring any origami paper on my trip because I knew the finished projects would be challenging to bring home. However, I did not anticipate the itchy hands I would experience without a stack of paper to fold at my disposal. Luckily, we were staying with relatives and they were able to scrounge up some scrap paper for me before I went through total crafting withdrawal. I stuck to the basics (due to the limited resources) and made them a swan to thank them for hosting me. I tossed in a few lotus flowers to complete the ensemble. Simple elegance, no? : )




Coming up: I lugged a suitcase full of craft supplies and books back from my trip. Over the next few Tuesdays and Saturdays I will be sharing my finds - check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment