Thursday, March 6, 2014

Just a Little Package

One of my friends was feeling down last week and I wanted to cheer her up. However, when I thought of putting together something, it was 10 pm and I was a little short on options. My philosophy is: if life hurts, feed them candy. Unfortunately, I did not have any around at the time, so I figured gum would have to do.

Wrapping paper did not seem right for the occasion but neither did just handing her the pack of gum unwrapped. In the end, I flipped through Pinterest and expanded on this idea:

Confetti Gift Tags! So simple yet cute. Unfortunately, I could not find the original source so I cannot give credit for where its due.


I whipped it together in a few minutes late at night. The smile on her face made the effort worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment