Thursday, March 20, 2014

Quick Stamp

I have been so busy these last few weeks. Sadly, far too busy for crafting or at least, crafting any project that would take more than an hour at most. Still, on a sunny post-call day, I could not resist at least making something small and quick just for the fun of it. I pulled out my stamps and some blank cards and whipped together this cute card set in under an hour. I plan on using these as thank you notes – there are several people I need to thank for helping me get through this crazy month.





I have always been fond of clean, spare designs. Not adding too many frills really lets the stamps shine.


Materials: White index cards
Tools:  Recollections™ clear stamps, Recollections™ Signature Dye Ink Pad Ruby, Recollections™ Signature Dye Ink Pad Cricket
Time to Make: <1 hour

2 comments:

  1. Love your cas cards, lovely stamping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I really like the look of stamps - they make great cards.

      Delete