Thursday, April 10, 2014

Airforce R

Ready for take off, Commander!
The R is for Recycled. I was helping my brother clean out his mess of a room and ended up unearthening stacks of slightly crumpled memo paper. I was not sure what to do with them at first (I prefer using stickies for my memos or writing them in my agenda) but their square shape made me think of origami. I stuffed a few in my pocket and spent a car ride folding a dozen or so paper cranes.

This is my preferred style of paper crane. It even flaps!

A more formal, dignified style. I find it a little stiff though.




My work place was doing a “Week of Warmth” where they were encouraging us to leave little uplifting notes for our co-workers on a bulletin board. I just tacked one of these beside everyone’s name. I hope they enjoyed them. J

No comments:

Post a Comment