Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pop Up House Card



As creative as this card is, unfortunately, I cannot take any credit for this design. I found the pattern on www.mrprintables.com which has some really cute crafts. One of my uncles recently bought a new house and so my family needed a cool card to accompany his gift.

This card was a little small on the template and so I had to make my own measurements and draw out the design myself in order to make a more substantial card. To make sure that all went well with my recipient, I even included instructions on how to open the card on the envelope.






Now the card can be easily displayed: a home within a home. :)

1 comment:

  1. It has been unseasonably cold here in Georgia, cant wait for warmer days to come.. Get the one you love. The best 3d greeting card suppliers i ever see.. Just follow us to hear more informations.

    ReplyDelete