Thursday, February 5, 2015

Phillip




It has been a really long time since I did 3D origami. I blame it on the lack of bus rides and boring lectures.

I was organizing my craft supplies when I found the body of this 3D figure. I had set it aside last year when I was undecided as to what to make it into. Because my last bunny had been given away as a gift, I decided to round out my personal collection by making another one. He's smaller than Amigo, Louie and Hibbert but I think he is just as cute. I let my cousin name him and she picked Phillip.









I love that satisfying feeling of completing a project. I have way too many UFOs (unfinished objects) cluttering up my house. One of my unofficial crafting resolutions this year is to finish up my long list of half-finished works (When it comes to crafting, I sometimes have the attention span of a squirrel). Let's see how that goes...

{Update 16/02/15 - I added him to the Gluesticks blog's Friday Finds Linky Party. Check it out. There's a lot of neat stuff there.}

No comments:

Post a Comment