Thursday, January 8, 2015

It's a Boy!

Now I'm sure you've all been waiting with baited breath to find out what I made during our Sunday of crafting back in November. Here it is!


Worth the wait? Okay, probably not but my last post had been getting a little long and I had wanted to save some crafts to post this year.

One of the residents in my program is pregnant and so I made a card for her baby shower (which I assume she will be having...I'm actually not sure...). She's not due for months but I had this idea floating around in my head at the time and I wanted to catch that inspiration. Overall, the design is very simple but I like the whimsy of it.



While wandering through Dollarama one day, I caved in and bought these sticker letter sets. At last I actually use them.





I thought about just using pen to draw in the strings but I thought, 'What the heck! Let's go all out and actually tie a string to each balloon.' A tad tricky but do-able. 

I've got another friend who is also pregnant but with a girl this time. Time to start on another card!

No comments:

Post a Comment