Thursday, January 15, 2015

Upcycled Colouring books



I found several half-completed colouring books in my basement a while back. My pack rat tendencies warred with my purging tendencies. It seemed like such a shame to just throw everything out when there were so many pages which were untouched and in good shape. Then Pinterest, yet again, came to the rescue. I came across this pin for colouring pages stationary. I thought it was a neat way to transform these pages.

The pictures actually lend themselves very nicely to envelopes.

To go with the kiddy theme, I made cards out of construction paper to match. I also took the cover of the book and made an extra envelope.

There were several pages worth of stickers in the book. I punched them all out and placed them in the envelop which I made from the cover.

It's almost like a gift set!
Okay, if I am honest with myself, even though I made this stationary set, I still don't really have anything to do with it. Maybe I'll give it away as a gift. I wish I could sell it on Etsy but the images are copyrighted so I can't. Ah well...I'm sure it will come in handy some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment